Connect a M700 GPS
Prepare your MHM4 or CT100, X-Cable, M700 GPS and M700 Antenna
1. Unpackage your M700 GPS & Antenna
2. Remove the blue dust cap from the pre-configured port on your MHM4 or CT Device. See specific device documentation for more details.
3. Connect one end of your X-Cable to your device. Make sure to line up the white dots.
4. Remove the blue dust cap from the M700 GPS.
5. Connect the other end of the X-Cable to the M700 GPS. Make sure to line up the white dots.
6. Connect the Antenna connector to the gold M700 GPS Antenna.